Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I'm so excited I just have to share, even though this is completely random:

My cholesterol is down to 152!!! The South Beach Diet is miraculous! All of the indavidual numbers are stunning as well, as is the good/bad ratio.

I should explain: even taking the maximum doses of two different cholesterol medications I have only been below 200 once in my entire life, and that was just down to 195 (unmedicated I'm around 450). This is just so amazing I feel like I should throw a party or something. Maybe I'll even be able to back off on the medication...

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Wow. And wow. That's incredible. Congratulations.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger crafterly said...

Molly,

That's so great! My husband has been dealing with this for about a year now, can't take Lipitor, so now on Zetia. I'll get SB diet book at Costco and check it out!

Marian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home