Sunday, June 26, 2005

So in addition to late blogging, I have been doing some late holiday celebrating. Observe the Father's Day gift modelled by a helpful husband before mailing:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This was knit from Trekking yarn (with quite a bit left over) from a pattern available at the Fiber Gallery. It wasn't nearly as painful to knit as I had expected. Even when it got down to the wire and I couldn't just work on it as I was riding the bus, it went fast enough not to drive me mad.

I believe I failed to mention in all of the flight trauma that it made me miss Mark's birthday. It took me a while to get my act together again, but after one disasterous attempt at a cake involving unsweetened cocoa and a horrid flourless cake recipe, we finally celebrated Mark's birthday this week with a cake

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and a present and everything.

2 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Mark! We miss you Molly!

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday to Mark from me too. I hope the cake was as wonderful as it looks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home