Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hey, look what I finally finished!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I turned the Knit Your Bit Along wristlets into fingerless gloves which are a little more my style. I futzed around with increases and such before realizing that the best thing to do was just make them really long and stick a thumb in at some point. I just love them, although the velcro on the purse pocket where I keep my phone and bus pass is out to kill them. These babies sat around for about a month just needing the ends woven in. I was sad to think I may have just finished them in time for the weather to change, but they're still sometimes good at night.

(Technically, I finished these right before I headed south, but blogging was somewhat of a low priority.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home