Monday, December 12, 2005

Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap!!!! Christmas is so fucking close!

I was just updating my Netflix queue and debating whether I should change the address to MS yet, when it hit me. I go to MS on Monday. That's really soon. And then we go to MN just a few days after that, and then the next day or so it's Christmas! Okay, time to rally the troops: call 877- SOS-KNIT.

Whew. It's going to be okay. I am not alone, and I will make it.

Let's take stock:

Mark: Sweater of my own design - Half done with body and sleeves
Penny: Yarn/needles/book/teach to knit - Purchased
Chuck: Brioche Hat from Weekend Knits - Done
Ray: Green/blue Fuzzy Feet from Knitty - Done
Amy: Blue/green Fuzzy Feet - Done knitting, needs felting
Maggie: Bobbi Bear - Needs duplicate stitching around neck
Tammy: Red/green Fuzzy Feet - Done knitting, needs felting
Mike: Green/red Fuzzy Feet - Turning heel on one (forgot the short rows the first time and had to rip back the finished foot; I can't afford these mistakes!), decreasing toes on other
Rachel: Age-appropriate (non-religious) book - Purchased
Cory: Age-appropriate (non-religious) book - Purchased
Mom: Fair Isle Mittens adjusted from Folk Mittens - Done
Dad: DNA Headband - Have the yarn (every step counts)
Peter: Thrummed earflap hat of my own design - Designed
Paul: Books - Purchased
Aaron: Scarf - Have the yarn, moved it to the bottom of the pile to become a Jan birthday present if necessary

At least I have a plane ride, a 16 hour drive to MN before the headband and sweater are needed, and an 8 hour drive to MO before the fuzzy feet and bear have to be done...

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

You can totally do it.
Hey, your blog is better (without the left sidebar).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home