Thursday, December 02, 2004

I have been a complete waste of space today waiting for my meeting, and thus have stumbled across something odd. I watched some soap opera (General Hospital maybe?), and afterward a show came on where some lady recapped the entire episode in five minutes, showing a few clips, and then did the same for all the other soaps of the day (I assume. I actually turned off the TV in the middle of the second one, but that seemed to be the plan.) What is this? If you were unavailable during the General Hospital timeblock, is it really likely that you are available five minutes later? I know soaps can be very addictive; is this the Nicotine patch of soaps? The first step of weaning yourself off them is just to hear what happened and see the key scene?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home