Friday, November 05, 2004

In a very weird move, Mark won tickets off the radio for the premiere of The Incredibles Thursday night. It was bizzare because we never even try for the contests, and he won this one three hours after it had been announced the first time, and twenty minutes after the second announcement (the first one we heard). All he had to do was look on the DJs blog and search for the answer to the trivia question. Apparently people are super lazy. Or they only listen to the radio in the car, which I guess is what we do, and always assume the contest will be won way before they can do anything about it, which I suppose we also do. Whichever. I managed to stay awake all the way to midnight to go and a good time was had by all. I think kids are going to miss pretty much all of the jokes, but we liked them. I don't want to spoil anything, but I will make one non-spoiling comment. The superpowers are... well... the dad is really strong, the mom is really flexible, the first grader zips around like crazy, and the teenager puts up barriers around herself and disappears without warning. Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home