Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The polls weren't nearly as crazy as I was expecting this morning. I didn't have to stand in line at all. This may have been assisted by the fact that we lost power during the night so my alarm clock didn't go off. Most people had probably been and gone to work by the time I rolled in. All of my previous concerns about voting in this state still stand, with the addition that the few "privacy sheilds" that had been around were nowhere to be seen. I'm not sure why I had thought anything might change, but I had been hoping. I am glad that our system has a paper trail, though.

The gloves and I are taking a break. After unravelling back to the cuff for the millionth time (or so) I decided I just couldn't do it anymore. They're already late anyway. In the interim I have gone back to Tricot (remember that?). I was able to knit about a quarter of the sleeves (I'm doing them at the same time) last night at Purlygirls. Hopefully I'll have blocking photos tonight, and a seamed up sweater tomorrow! Goodness knows I need it for wearing ASAP, as I'm down to three sweaters and the seasons have definitely changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home