Friday, December 03, 2004

I'm so disgusted by this, I don't know what to do.

I felt the need to blog about it, but I don't even know what to say. All I can do is supress the gag reflex and try really hard to believe this is a joke. I'm not offended by the belief in creationism, but the rest of the crap in here, and their support for it, is so terrible. The logic alone! I think the following example best sums it up:

From "Women are Designed for the Home" 2nd place winner middle school "science" project:

"Social sciences show that the wages for women workers are lower than for normal workers, meaning that they are unable to work as well and thus earn equal pay."

Oh God.

There will be knitting content today, but it will have to come later. I'll give you a teaser: it pertains to a new obsession with the baltics. For now, I'm on my way to the yarn shop.

3 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Marti said...

You are a better woman than me, I could barely read the first paragraph of that! Hope your yarn excursion was fun and I can't wait to see what transpires.

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is a total joke! the absurdity of it is great - like an episode of the simpsons!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Sean said...

I can do nothing but laugh :(.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home