Monday, June 27, 2005

I try not to shop at Walmart much, but mainly out of preference for other stores rather than real effort to avoid it. Recently, though it has just become too awful, and today I reached a breaking point. I therefore have been moved to take this solemn vow with all of you as my witnesses. Based on their crimes of stocking only complete crap, being staffed entirely by raving incompetents, and of course being a corporation whose every action is pure evil but treating me like a criminal if I want to leave the store I, Molly, do hereby swear to never purchase another item from Walmart, regardless of the additional inconvenience or cost. I will remember that the lower prices are the result of terrible quality and the blood of children and abused workers.

3 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Hooray!! I made that vow a long time ago when I found out about their evil business practices. I have never stepped foot in a Walmart store.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Wes and I were just discussing getting rid of our Sam's Club membership for the same reasons.

I can't wait for you to get back. We've been missing you.

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walmart and Sam's are the devil! I so will NOT shop at either.



-rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home