Monday, July 18, 2005

Well, it has reached that time of year again where it officially sucks that no one in Seattle has air conditioning. It is hot and humid, and the sun has been down for a while. I do not do well with hot and humid (as is evidenced by the fact that even knowing first hand that it is much worse in places like Minnesota for much longer I'm whining about Seattle summer. Screw it; in those other places they have air conditioning.) It's too hot to knit. It's too hot to take pictures and write a good blog entry. It is, in fact, too hot to even read blogs and I have left about a third on my bloglines list bold. It's too hot to link to bloglines. I'm going to bed. Because getting to sleep when I'm hot and sticky is easy...

I wish I had the new Harry Potter book. Then I could be happy I was laying in bed wide awake all night. Just 1183 people ahead of me on the library hold list.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

At Purlygirls it was nice and cool - the A/C at El Diablo was perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home