Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Today I joined things. First I joined the Knitting on the Road Sock Knit-along. I've really been needing a new purse project, and this will be a good continuing supply of them. I knew it was meant to be when I saw that they have chosen my favorite pattern from the book (Friday Harbor) to begin. I'm making myself use stash yarn (Fortissima Socka) for this one, and hope to continue that on the future socks too. Then I added the Frost Flowers and Leaves Knit-along. This was the first pattern I loved from Gathering of Lace. I'm planning on using Zephyr, I just need to buy some. I don't feel that the shawl should be more than a foot taller than I am, however, so I am planning on making it a bit smaller. Finally I joined a running group for knitters. I thought about it yesterday and realized that I haven't run in maybe a month. Unacceptable. Hopefully this will motivate me a bit.

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Copy cat. ;)

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Ohhh...that's such a gorgeous shawl. But it sounds huge! I'll enjoy watching your progress because I may have to add that one to my list...but I'd want to make it smaller too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home