Monday, August 15, 2005

I had a very full day today, which fortunately involved a lovely evening with friends, so I am too tired to take and post pictures. Instead I will leave you with advice that may save your life one day since Mark has been telling me all about his survival training. You may be aware that there are several snakes that look very similar to the most venomous North American snake, the coral snake. Mark's instructor taught them a little poem to help clarify the situation. You may have heard (something like) it: "Red on yellow, kill a fellow. Red on black... you're still too fucking close to the snake!"

2 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Ah, I see you came to a decision about the cursing. ;)

 
At 3:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes cursing is the only way to really get the point across!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home