Monday, August 01, 2005

The leafy tank for the shop is done! I realize that I haven't posted much about it, but believe me it has been a monkey on my back. In interest of blog-accuracy and in response to an argument with Jessica if I started this in May as I claim, I searched through my archives this morning. I started it in a month that begins with an M...

I had to rush out of town right after blocking it, so I was unable to get photos. I'll take some (and provide more project details) as soon as I get back to Seattle late next week. If you can't wait, you can see it on display at The Fiber Gallery.

Last night I spent a nice evening in my southern home with Mark and I both working on computer projects. I was typing up the pattern for the aforementioned tank, while Mark was working on changing this

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

to this

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

for his flight school class patch. CAFB stands for Columbus Air Force Base, and 06-13 is his class (they will be the thirteenth class to graduate in 06. I think.) The plane is called a Tweet (if you want to know why find a training base near you and listen to the planes), and is what they do a substantial part of their training in. Don't you love that this super-intense, hardcore training program starts with arts and crafts?

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Ah ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home