Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I've been MIA since Mark got to come visit this weekend! It was really great. The weather was nice and sunny but not scorching, and we had very little that actually needed to get done. We read the copy of Harry Potter graciously lent by Marti (does anyone else sort of wish they had waited to read this so they wouldn't have to wait the ages for the next book?) (and does anyone else feel incredibly sad thinking about how the next one is the last?), and stuffed Mark full of fabulous food from arouond the world. I have a few finished objects but will need to get pictures taken of them tomorrow.

Oh *&%?*#!! Mark just called, and he hit a deer on the way back from the airport! He's okay, thank goodness, but my beautiful car! It still runs, but he sounded very wry when he said we should get our money's worth out of the insurance even after our deductible. We need some sort of educational effort to teach deer from fawns to look both ways...

2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Oh no! Thanks goodness he's okay.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

OMG. A deer? Wow. I'm glad to here Mark's ok. But the car probably needs some TLC. I'll keep my fingers crossed on the insurance thing. Yes, I'm sad that the next book is the last one. I can see where I had waited to read book 6, the wait for book 7 would be shorter. But then I couldn't take part in all the great "Who is RAB" discussions. I'll just use the next two years to watch movie4 and reread the past books - especially Order of the Phoenix. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home