Sunday, October 30, 2005

I've got some loot to show off. First up, I made the excellent purchase of this bag

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I can't even tell you how much I like this. There are the pockets where there should be (one exactly the right size for my knitting notebook), it's the perfect size, it sits just right, and so on.

This series of photos I like to refer to as "Ooo, look how pretty"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Big Kureyon bought on clearance at Hilltop to be... something.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now that I have those cute shoes that show off the top of my socks, I need to keep some socks that I knit. And they must be Koigu.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have finally settled on Manos for my Clapotis (it only took a year).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home