Sunday, October 02, 2005

Okay, so I've been on something of a blogging hiatus. I find it really difficult to blog when I'm in MS, because I just want to visit with my friends. If I ever manage to park my butt in front of the computer I have to work on my qual. Speaking of which.... 12 pages down! I have made it my goal to have a completed draft by the one year anniversary of passing the written exam. I have until a week from Monday. I have a ton of finished objects to show, but am away from home and my camera at the moment. I am very proud of my day today, though. This morning I ran to the Fiber Gallery. For those of you not familiar with the geography from Fremont to Greenwood, this is all up hill. And it is not a gradual hill in any sense. I even increased my middle running segment from 8 to 10 min. Oh, and the reason I'm not home right now is that I walked an hour to a friend's place to hang out. I rule.

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Lynette said...

Saw your post on Fit to Knit, good for you! The hardest part of running is getting started...then you just kinda keep on going.

I like your blog and will check out your excel knitting chart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home