Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A few days ago, Jessica dragged me to a computer and showed me the Starbucks nutrition facts. I now can't look at their bake case without wanting to vomit. This has basically been a good thing for me and my health (though I shudder thinking about the past). There may be a bit of a downside. If, say, one were to find a pint of Ben and Jerry's in their freezer and not be able to resist, it suddenly becomes really justifiable to eat half the container since even two servings has half the fat of the chocolate peanut butter stack. Why, it's practically health food!

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Sorry. :)

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Monique said...

wow, I never really eat much from their snack bar other than their Conga bagle.

but their drink nutritional fact sort of scare me!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Rebecca Mongrain said...

Why would Jessica be so mean to you? Ruining the joy of the Starbucks bakery case :(

Actually it is sooooo good to know that stuff. I haven't had a scone in years once I heard how many fat grams were in just one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home