Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Well, I've been tagged:

Four movies you would watch over and over:
When Harry Met Sally
Sliding Doors
Hero
The Princess Bride

Four places you have lived:
Minneapolis, MN
Denver, CO
Seattle, WA
Hell Columbus, MS

Four TV shows you love to watch:
CSI
Scrubs
Arrested Development
The Red Green Show

Four places you have been on vacation:
The American Southwest
Western Europe
The Czech Republic
Mexico

Four websites you visit daily:
bloglines.com (this one feels like cheating)
cinchouse.com
netflix.com
mybus.org


Four of your favorite foods:
Cheese (the smellier, the better, but I love it all)
Dark chocolate (if I won't drink milk, I certainly don't want it in my chocolate)
Avacados (oh crap... I remember buying one of those not so recently)
Fruit (any kind but bananas, the devil's fingers)


Four places you would rather be right now:
Mississippi (isn't life odd?)
Minnesota/Alaska (anywhere with a real winter)
Maui (if you're not going to have winter, do it right)
New Zealand (there must be someplace there that starts with an M)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home