Thursday, February 02, 2006

So it occurs to me that I haven't actually shown my Clapotis.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I love it. I wear it everywhere. I use it as a scarf on the way to and from work, and then as a shawl when my office is cold or when I dash somewhere on campus. It's perfect.

Here's the baby sweater I promised, knit from the leftover Jo Sharp Desert Garden Aran from Lara:

Image hosting by Photobucket

It's knit from Rebecca Home and Family, though I made some substantial changes. I knit it in the round, added button plackets, changed the size...

3 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Norah said...

The Clapotis is beautiful, and the baby sweater looks so little & cute!!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger soapy said...

The sweater and the clapotis WOW! Looks incedible! beautiful! Lvoe them!! That red is soo soo nice! What yarn did you use? And the sweater is gorgeous!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

The baby sweater looks Christmas-ornament-size in the picture :).

And the clapotis is gorgeous--in the picture and in person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home