Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Last night I came home to find a wonderful package on my doorstep - my sockpal socks have arrived! They're absolutely amazing:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The colors are a big brighter than in reality (they're more jewel toned, ie perfect), but you can see better photos on Monica's blog. The really incredible part about these is that she designed them just for me. On her blog she referred to them as h&g, which she explained to me stands for Hansel and Gretal. You can see the path they followed (complete with breadcrumbs!) through the forest on the sides. She even designed the trees herself! These socks are so cool, and I am so touched.

3 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger MsFortuknit said...

those turned out really nice!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger vanessa said...

those socks are gorgeous!

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What amazing socks! I was watching them being knit on Monica's blog, but didn't realize h&g was for Hansel and Gretel. The breadcrumbs are such a great finishing touch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home